The land of one of the most Ancient Civilisation is so much more than just the Pyramids. Five nights on the river Nile gives the region complete justice. Experiencing the Suez Canal through Ismalia is exciting as well.
Twice a year
|Days||8 Nights / 9 Days|
|From||Cairo to Luxor|
10 Mar 2019 to 18 Mar 2019
INR 71500 + USD 1100 per person on twin sharing basis.
Single Occupancy Supplement Cost | USD 350
( 5% GST will be added to the total tour cost)
|Direct Joining Cost||
USD 1555 per person on twin sharing basis | Exclude International Airfare, Visa, Insurance
(5% GST will be added to the total cost)
MS969 10MAR MUMBAI (DEP) 0220 CAIRO (ARR) 0535
MS362 18MAR LUXOR (DEP) 1215 CAIRO (ARR) 1325
MS968 18MAR CAIRO (DEP) 1630 MUMBAI (ARR) 0120+1
Blocking your seat
As this would be a small group of 12-14 pax, request you to block your seat by paying us a amount of INR 50,000 per person + GST@5%, which will be 100% refundable till 120 days before the departure
Step 1: Advance Payment
In case, you have paid the initial payment on INR 50000 to block the seat. Then you need to pay INR 21500 + GST@5% 90 days before the departure
If you have not made the initial payment of INR 50000 to block the seat then you need to pay INR 71500 + GST @5% as advance payment 90 days before the departure.
Step 2: Final Payment
Final payment of the entire FOREX amount of USD 1100 to be paid 60 days before the departure.
Arrive in Cairo and proceed to Alexandria for check in to the hotel. After lunch, visit the city famous for its Great Library, which was one of the biggest in the ancient world and was burnt down by the army of Julius Caesar and by successive regimes resulting in the greatest cultural loss to the knowledge of the ancient world. The library now is completely restored and one the wonders of Egypt. We would spend time going through it and then visit the Montaza Palace gardens where the last king of Egypt, King Farouk made his residence. Dinner in the hotel and overnight stay in Alexandria.
In the morning, we would check out of the hotel and visit the famous Pompei Pillar of Alexandria and the Catacombs. Later en route to Giza, we would enjoy lunch on the Alexandria desert road. On our arrival in Giza we would enter the area of the Pyramids. We do not recommend an entry into the Pyramid but you would have time to enter (optional). As we leave the Pyramids, we will visit the Sphinx, the famous structure with a man’s face and a lion’s body. Later in the evening, enjoy sound and light show at the backdrop of Pyramids that would give you a window into how the pyramids came to be made and have taken on thousands of years in the Sahara Desert of Egypt. Overnight stay in Giza.
Early morning departure to Ismailia to visit the most iconic Suez Canal of Egypt. The canal pretty much saved the country from falling into economic depression when the revolution affected the tourism industry. We will cross the Suez Canal by a local boat (on availability) and will mostly encounter a big container ship crossing the narrow canal built to link the Mediterranean Sea in the North and the Red Sea to the South. Later in the evening, we would spend some time shopping the local products like handcrafted items, papyrus, perfume, cotton. Dinner and overnight stay in Giza.
In the morning, after check out we will head towards Cairo by crossing Nile river. In Cairo, we will visit the Egyptian Museum. The museum is an ideal way on introducing yourself to the rich and ancient history of Egypt. The treasures of the tomb of Tutankhamen are stored in a special display room, which is the highlight of the Museum. After lunch, we would visit the mosque of Mohammed Ali Pasha designed by a Turkish man. Be amazed to see the interior of this mosque. After dinner, we will proceed to the Cairo airport to board the flight to the southernmost city of Egypt, Aswan, on the River Nile. Overnight stay at Aswan.
Today, our day will start leisurely. Head towards island temple of Philae, dedicated to goddess Isis. We would check in to the cruise, our home for the next 4 nights. After lunch and taking rest for a while, we will visit the souk of Aswan to shop for local products. Overnight in the cruise.
Today we will leave at 4 am to visit Abu Simbel, the biggest ancient temple complex in Egypt. Box breakfast will be provided on the journey. Abu Simbel is set on the Lake Nasser, formed due to the building of the Aswan High Dam, the Abu Simbel was transported piece by piece from its original location which was to drown in the lake. After visiting High Dam, we would return to our cruise.
In the morning, we will visit a vibrant Nubian village. The houses of Nubian people are colorful and are painted with the scenes of everyday life. Later in the afternoon and after lunch set sail downriver to Luxor. The views are best enjoyed from the sundeck. In Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the temple shared by two gods Sobek ; the Crocodile god and the Horus; Falcon headed god. The cruise will then head to Edfu. Dinner & overnight on board.
The morning will be given to visiting the ancient temple of Edfu by horse carriage. While sailing towards Luxor, observe how your cruise passes the lock in Esna, where the Nile has different water levels. By afternoon, your cruise will dock in Luxor. The greatest highlight of Luxor; temple of Karnak will be visited in the afternoon. Evening will be free in Luxor to explore on your own. Dinner and overnight on board.
Early morning disembarkation from Cruise with breakfast box. We will visit the Valley of the Kings where the most important tombs are preserved. Later visit the statues of Memnon and then transfer to Luxor airport to board the domestic flight to Cairo, which will connect to the international flight to Mumbai.
1. Original Current Passport valid (for 6 months) and Latest old passport (If Available)
2. 3 recent (New Clicked) photographs (not older than three months), Size 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm, white background, Mat finish, (80% of the area should be covered by the face with the ears clearly visible)
3. Completely filled form signed by the applicant.
4. Covering Letter addressed “To, Consulate General of Egypt, Mumbai”
5. Original bank statement from last 6 months to till current date or passbook Xerox copies with first page of passbook and original bank seal compulsory. (Closing Balance should be minimum INR 1,00,000 - 1,50,000/- Per Person)
6. If Employed: Leave letter / No-Objection Certificate on company letterhead & 03 Months Salary Slip or Employment Contract.
7. 3 Years IT Paper/Form 16.
8. If Self Employed: Visiting Card & Business letterhead for covering letter purpose. Company Registration copy / Partnership Deed / Company Memorandum. Company Bank Statement Last 6 Month, 3yrs IT Paper.
9. If Student: College ID copy and No-Objection Certificate / Bonafied Certificate.
10. If Applicant is retired: Retirement Proof.
11. For out Station Passport: 02 address proofs like Aadhar card, Electricity Bill, MTNL Bill.
12. Applicant if Divorced then need Divorce paper’s copy and if Widow/Widower then spouse’s death certificate copy.
13. Marriage Certificate if Spouse name is not added on passport.
14. If Widow person traveling alone sponsor documents required – If sponsor is son / daughter : Financial Documents, if working salary slips, Sponsorship Letter & sponsor passport copy.
Note: The Embassy reserves the right to request additional information/documentation and, if deemed necessary, to interview the applicant.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91 (22) 4074 7676
Monday to Saturday (10 am - 7 pm)